Fitted with the world’s smallest 1080p HD camera, the MX-15HDi delivers 1080p True HD imagery. 1080p has 2x the resolution of 720p and 6x the resolution of standard definition.
With an integrated MCU (Mission Control Unit) the MX-15HDi has the lowest installed weight
of any other turret in this class.
Turret: <45kg, 15.5” (D) x 18.95” (H)
No external MCU.
The payload comprises of up to 6 sensors:
1) IR (640 x 512 InSb array, 20 micron pitch,
1) 3-5µm wavelength, 4x FOVs from 26.7°
1) to 0.18°)
2) 1920 x 1080 resolution colour daylight
1) camera with zoom lens (28° to 0.69°)*
3) 1920 x 1080 resolution colour daylight
1) camera with spotter lens (1000mm,
1) 0.14° FOV)*
4) Mono low light camera (EMCCD) with
1) spotter lens (1000mm, 0.14° FOV)
5) Laser illuminator (wide or narrow beam)
6) Laser rangefinder (Eye Safe, 20km range)
* FOVs correct for 1080p HD
EO and IR digital imagery is enhanced
using pixel-based local area processing techniques (spatial and temporal), increasing operational stand-off ranges and providing fog/haze penetration.
GEO-pointing enables the turret to accurately track to an earth location. GEO-Location provides the ground co-ordinates of the image. Utilising that data, GEO-Focus automatically focuses EO/IR images on that location.
• AVT – Auto Video Tracker
• Multiple interfaces (including moving maps,
• radar, NightSun)
• Aviation grade materials, constructed to
• MIL-STD specifications